Ever Changing Climate Makes Mountaineering To Kilimanjaro More Riskier
- April 1, 2019
- By Quest Horizons Safaris
There is a famous saying for mountaineers, “Every mountain top is within the reach if you just keep climbing & don’t lose hope”.
Since the beginning of civilisation, man has constantly endeavoured to accomplish something different and testing the limits of confinement either it is going into the deepest areas of water or the farthest reaches of space. When it comes to Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, the experience is completely unique. Reaching the summit not just test your points of confinement and gives you the accomplishment of achieving the success yet, in addition, it gives the rapture and extreme experience to the persons who are scaling the mountain.
Now, climbers who prepare well before the climb achieve success in a short amount of time & can face or avoid difficulties much effortlessly. Such a thing can be done only after knowing the mountain properly as mentioned below:-
► Kilimanjaro And Its Climate
1) This is the very first thing that hikers must know about this specific mountain & the climate around it. The temperatures on Mount Kilimanjaro range from hot to bitter cold & those who Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro know that this mountain is exceptionally unique for many reasons and one of them is the climate itself because from the origin to the summit, climbers find themselves interlace through these distinct climatic zones.
2) Actually, there are five climatic zones and every climber will have to face each one of them after reaching a certain altitude that is higher than the previous one. These climatic zones are found in five different areas of the Kilimanjaro Mountain such as cultivation, forest, Heather-moorland, Alpine desert as well as Summit.
► Kilimanjaro Climate In Season Wise
1) Those who are on Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing must also know how the climate on Kilimanjaro changes seasons wise. Actually, there are two different trekking seasons which comprises of the best time to climb Kilimanjaro; they are particularly the months of January to March & June to October.
2) January to March is generally colder than June to October & there is a higher possibility of encountering snow on the summit. Snowfall & cold temperatures are most common during December & May.
► How Climate Change Step By Step On Kilimanjaro
1) Climate changes on Kilimanjaro mostly with the passage of time and when the occasion is right. Thus, it is sound advice to all the Kilimanjaro climbers they have to prepare well in advance to face any eventualities. Moreover, this is one of the best ways to enjoy the thrill of Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro organized by Quest Horizon Safaris.
2) Just imagine how exciting it will be when you are climbing this mountain and get a new surprise on your face. It might just take a while when the climate changes on the mountain but the pace of your climb will help you in either ignoring it or facing it more efficiently than others. You can do it by acclimatizing on the mountain by staying for a longer period of time.
► How To Climb Kilimanjaro By Avoiding The Climate Effects
1) The best way you can avoid the climatic effects is by staying fit for the climb. Besides that, you have to carefully choose a route that is both easy as well as less climatic in nature and that means the bad effects of nature will not fall on it.
2) Apart from that, you must stay prepared by packing appropriate clothes in your backpack that will help you to fight any untoward & sudden climatic change more efficiently & effectively during your Mount Kilimanjaro Hikes.
► Bet Time To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
The time you choose to go will influence the kind of adventure you have. Kilimanjaro is a rare example of a thrill you can have all year round because there aren’t intense weather conditions, but it does have dry and wet seasons and each season holds its own beauties and challenges.
There is no denying the fact that Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is getting riskier by the day because of sudden & uneven climatic changes. But there is a magic about standing on the Roof of Africa and it is one of the most demanding mountains of the world that is challenging people to test & show their limits. If you are the one having those guts then come and sign up with us & customize the hiking package that will suit you the best. Browse @ questhorizonsafaris.com for more information.